What do you do when you are craving a chocolate brownie but you are also trying to be #healthy? You make these fudgy bites of course. The perfect chocolate hit without the guilt..Yep that is right, these bad boys are gluten free, dairy free and sugar free!!
Sweetened only with banana these brownie bites wont spike your blood sugar levels which means they are perfect for the kiddies. If you have quite the sweet tooth you can always add 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey but that it totally up to you and your taste buds.
Chocolate + PB Brownie Bites
- 1 cup of almonds blitzed into a powder
- 3 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of plant based chocolate protein (optional, add extra tbsp of cacao if not using)
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of GF baking powder
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of plantbased milk (I used coconut)
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a small muffin tin.
Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until it forms a batter. It will be slightly thick but still easy to spread.
Once blended spoon mixture into prepared tray and bake for 12-15 mins.
Let cool in tray before adding a drizzle of extra PB on top. Store in cupboard for up to 5 days.